The Gemling Box is the icon with three of the beans' second evolutions: Firekin, Electrokin, and Waterkin on a circular patch of green grass, where the Gemlings not in Team are located in; either through obtaining Eggs by defeating Enemies, King Bean/Robbean Hood draws, buying for Gembeans in Shop or remove from team.
In Gemling Box, the player can sort the Gemling by tapping the [NEW] button beside the "Gemling Box" character:
- NEW: by recent acquirement date of Gemlings. Note that a Gemling removed from Team will be placed in the first place instead of which they originally reserves before.
- DEX: By Dex order. The order within the same dex number is organized as the NEW order.
- COLOR: By the primary type of Gemlings and mostly like to randomly lists them within each type.
- LEVEL: By the level of Gemlings and mostly like to randomly lists them within each level.
- RARITY: By the rarity of Gemlings and mostly like to randomly lists them within each rarity.
In fact, the NEW order is the default setting that resets to it from others once revisit the Gemling Box.
When Gemling Box is full or over the limit, the player cannot enter any zone before remove Gemlings off by feed, release, or use as evolution materials to reduce the population under the limit.
The currently known max limit of Gemling Box is 500 since the version 126.96.36.199.
- In legacy version, the initial amount of the grass patches was 10.